It is very important to clean the soot purifier correctly because the grease and dirt on the soot purifier are flammable and difficult to remove. If the user uses flammable and explosive chemical solvent to clean, improper operation may cause fire. Using neutral detergent to clean the surface of lampblack purifier usually adopts the following steps:
1. Turn on the oil cup and pour the oil.
2. Remove the filter, soak it in warm water with neutral detergent, and clean it with soft brush.
3. Scrub the body surface with a wet cloth soaked with neutral detergent. It should be noted that the power plug must be pulled out when cleaning; do not flush with water to prevent the computer board from entering water. Do not use flammable detergents.
The cleaning process of lampblack purifier is also very important for the cleaning of lampblack pipe. There are two ways to clean vertical flues:
1. Opening mode: The technicians calculate the spacing, location, size and number of openings, and clean the flue through the openings. Finally, each hole is sealed. This method is more difficult and expensive, but the cleaning effect is very thorough.
2. Mechanical equipment method: After spraying oil dispersant into flue, it is cleaned by high-pressure cleaning machine. This method is the simplest, least difficult, less workload and lowest cleaning cost method, but for vertical flue with a cleaning cycle of 6 months or less, this cleaning method is undoubtedly the best choice.